Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs, you'll be missed!


I can't believe how truly sad I am when I learned that Steve Jobs had passed away.  Steve was one of my inspirations when I took on an IT career.  As kids, we were all amazed on how Jobs and Wozniak assembled a personal computer in their garage.  For wide-eyed geeky kids like us, those were the stuff of legends and we dreamed of someday being like them.

Steve Jobs is a true visionary in its purest form.  The products he designed are original, functional and very aesthetically-pleasing.  Even though I have not had the pleasure of owning a Mac,  I know that it is the best platform for personal computing.  I cherish my iPod nano since it changed the way I listen to my music.  I love my iPod touch since it enabled me to take my computer on the go, much more so than the laptop.  And someday I plan to have the latest iPhone and the iPad.

I'm sad that Steve Jobs passed away.  I'm sad that the world would miss all the wonderful products that could have been designed by Steve.  With his passing, at least I'm still comforted with the thought that Steve's legacy would go on through the products that he designed and the people that he have inspired.

Steve Jobs, thank you so much and you'll be greatly missed! :(

Note: The photo that appears above is from the official Apple Web site (http://www.apple.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...