Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol Teaser Poster

I'm really looking forward to this latest installment in the M:I franchise and I have a feeling that this would be the best among the four movies.  The first was kinda hard to understand, the second had great action courtesy of John Woo while the third had a great villain in Philip Seymour Hoffman.  This poster depicts a very serious Ethan Hunt in a hoodie with a don't-mess-with-me look.  Here's a bit of trivia.  Tom Cruise also donned a hoodie towards the end of Minority Report, which is a great SF film and a personal favorite of mine.

The signature fuse near the bottom is a very nice touch.  All that's missing is the theme song.  For me, it's the perfect teaser poster -- whetting up our appetite for the upcoming movie.  I think the only thing that I don't like is the subtitle, Ghost Protocol.  It sounds too video gamey for me.  But that's just me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...