Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm back!

I've been gone for a long time since I got so busy with my new work and I've concentrated my efforts on my photoblog, http://pixntoys.blogspot.com (shameless plug!).  But I'm now back and I would just like to say what a wonderful year 2012 has been for us geeks! Two of the biggest comic book movies came out this summer: The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises. I love both movies even though I find The Dark Knight Rises a bit lacking. I think it is just that hard to top the comic book movie perfection that is The Dark Knight. And as much as Bane was great in TDKR, nothing would beat Heath Ledger's Academy-award winning turn as The Joker.

We geeks still have movies to look forward to: The Bourne Legacy (some scenes were shot in the Philippines, my home country), Dredd (hopefully they get it this time around) and Resident Evil: Retribution (I love all RE movies!).

That's it for now and it's time to be geeked out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...