Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon and I loved it!!!

Live long and prosper! Oops, wrong movie :)

WOW! I just wanted to say that the action scenes in Transformers: Dark of the Moon had just blown me away.  They are the biggest, the loudest and the most action-packed scenes that I have ever scene.  Forget about the tendency of some of the characters to overreact (I'm talking to you Sam!) and some of the dorky humor.  Just focus on Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots and the Decepticons and you'll have a grand time. Best surprise for me is Leonard Nimoy as the voice of Sentinel Prime.  This is truly a geeky moment for me since Leonard Nimoy also voiced Galvatron in the animated classic, Transformers: The Movie (1996).

Enough for now since I have to sleep.  Next, I would have a list of what I liked and what I didn't like about Transformers: Dark of the Moon.  See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...